Staff Departures for the 2016-2017 Year
During the summer, many staff and Board of Trustees Members have left CMC. Below are the staff members and their former titles that will not be returning this year.
- Eric Vos, Assistant Dean of Students & Director of Residential Life
- Max Benavidez, Associate Vice President for Public Affairs and Communications
- Ernie Iseminger, Vice President of Advancement
- Josh Walter, Director of Leadership Giving
- Alia Kate (departed this past spring), Associate Director of External Relations
- Jason Jeffrey, Assistant Director of Career Services
- Diana Seder, Associate Dean and Director of Career Services
- Jennifer Rodriguez, Mailroom Supervisor and Events Coordinator
- Julie Spellman Sweet, Board of Trustees Member (sister of former Dean of Students, Mary Spellman)
- John Pritzlaff, Board of Trustees Member
- Aleta Wenger, Director of Global Affairs
- Nick Owchar, Communications Director
- Marisa Walter, Interim Director of External Relations
- Todd Mandel, Associate Director, Leadership Gifts
- Jim Ballie, Director of Prospect Research
- Adam Pruett, Assistant Dean of Students & Director of Recreational Sports
For a list of faculty members on leave, click here.
As we receive more information about their replacements and other departures, we will continue to update this post.