The Forum is Seeking Applicants
The Forum is now taking applications for the following positions:
- Managing Editor. Directly responsible for managing writers and maintaining the quality and consistency of published material. Must be familiar with AP Stylebook and Strunk and White's Elements of Style. Please include a writing sample-- no longer than 500 words.
- CTO (Chief Technical Officer). Need to be comfortable with WordPress, analytics, and Photoshop, as well as CSS, PHP, or HTML. Please indicate portfolio of work and what aspects you were responsible for.
- Business Manager. Handles the publication's billing and advertising revenue. Should be self-motivated. Experience in sales, customer service, or client management a plus.
- Writer. We are looking for new talent. If applying to write, please specify your section of interest (News, Opinion, or Life). The application is simple: write us an article. If we want to publish it, we will see that as indicative of your writing and reporting skills and will hire you. Feel free to include links to past articles or a cover letter as supplemental material.
- Photographer. Capture CMC's best moments in an official capacity. Please include a link to your work or portfolio.
Please include a cover letter and resume in your application (with the exception of writers; see above), sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, by midnight on Sunday, April 4. All positions include compensation. Details on that are available upon request.
Best of luck!