The ASCMC Morning Report
Toga party weekend = the Morning Report in the afternoon. ...Hope you guys had as much fun as I did. Anyways, here are the updates from last night's ASCMC Executive Board meeting:
1. ASCMC freshman class election speeches will be held at snack this Tuesday. Voting is on Wednesday at lunch (11AM-1PM) and dinner (5-7PM). Rock the vote, class of 2012.
2. Courtney Cikach, your SLC Chair, will be hosting a community service event for Hurricane Ike victims on October 4th. There'll be karaoke, and CMC's very own Claremont Craft Brew Club will be brewing (non-alcoholic) beverages. Come out, enjoy a few drinks, and support a great cause.
3. Some events to look forward to in the next few weeks:
- Class BBQs/parties/bowling trips, etc. Class presidents are putting them together right now. Check your e-mail for all the invites.
- Saturday parties co-hosted by CMC and other 5C schools.
- Vegas! ...If you're a senior. The trip that has become a senior class tradition is in the process of being planned.
4. The ASCMC Budget Committee met last Friday. Read about the final allocations here.
As always, minutes are available by request after they are approved via e-mail (email@example.com). Also, thanks to Jessica Gould '09, ASCMC Presidential Advisor, for compiling this week's minutes and updates.