Last week, we reported that CMC students on average have 1.91 sexual partners per school year. Some students felt that this was a poor showing from our sexy Stags and Athenas, so this week I am going to break it down for you and give you the down and dirty on just how much we are getting it on. If you are curious just how many sluts (male and female) are at CMC, read on... Check back soon for stats on oral sex, anal sex, and vaginal sex frequency at the Claremont Colleges. (Teaser: 49.1 percent of CMCers have had oral sex in the last 30 days!) Okay, so for those of you that thought 1.91 partners on average was too low, here is the exact breakdown. During a single school year (including oral, vaginal, and anal sex):
- 25.2 percent of CMCers have had 0 sexual partners
- 36.4 percent of CMCers have had 1 partner.
- 16.5 percent of CMCers have had 2 partners.
- 11.8 percent of CMCers have had 3 partners.
- 9.7 percent of CMCers have had 4 or more partners. Our men clean up even more, 11.6 percent of CMC men have had 4 or more partners.
So, that's some pretty interesting stuff, let's see how we compare with the other Claremont Colleges on that front. Not surprisingly, considering how much sexier we are than the other schools, we have more partners than the other schools. Let's check it out, during a single school year (including oral, vaginal, and anal sex):
- 33 percent of Claremont Colleges kids have had 0 partners.
- 39.8 percent of Claremont Colleges kids have had 1 partner.
- 12.4 percent of Claremont Colleges kids have had 2 partners.
- 7.0 percent of Claremont Colleges kids have had 3 partners.
- 7.7 percent of Claremont Colleges kids have had 4 or more partners.
So let's compare. We are clearly better at getting at least some action, only 25.2 percent of CMCers have 0 partners, while 33 percent of kids at the Claremont Colleges aren't getting any at all. We also have much higher numbers of students that make it up into the ranks of more than 1 partner, especially when you get to the "player range" (I believe that is the accepted scientific term for it) of 4 or more partners. Our guys destroy them, 11.6 percent of CMC guys have gotten with 4 or more partners, while only 7.7 percent of the kids at the Claremont Colleges as a whole have achieved this feat.
Now that you've seen the stats, take a long look at yourself in the mirror, tell yourself, "Damn, I'm sexy" and get ready for TNC tonight. Maybe just maybe we can push that 4 or more partners number just a little bit higher.
NOTE: Always use safe sex practices - free condoms are available at HEO in the Student Health Center, as well as from your RA's. I do not expressly advocate promiscuity, the tone of this article is just to make it more entertaining, I have actually spent all but 1 semester of my long CMC career in long-term monogamous relationships, and there is nothing wrong with that. (Or so I tell myself everytime I see a hot drunk girl throw herself at some guy.)