During the summer, many staff and Board of Trustees Members have left CMC. Below are the staff members and their former titles that will not be returning this year.
- Eric Vos, Assistant Dean of Students & Director of Residential Life
- Max Benavidez, Associate Vice President for Public Affairs and Communications
- Ernie Iseminger, Vice President of Advancement
- Josh Walter, Director of Leadership Giving
- Alia Kate (departed this past spring), Associate Director of External Relations
- Jason Jeffrey, Assistant Director of Career Services
- Diana Seder, Associate Dean and Director of Career Services
- Jennifer Rodriguez, Mailroom Supervisor and Events Coordinator
- Julie Spellman Sweet, Board of Trustees Member (sister of former Dean of Students, Mary Spellman)
- John Pritzlaff, Board of Trustees Member
- Aleta Wenger, Director of Global Affairs
- Nick Owchar, Communications Director
- Marisa Walter, Interim Director of External Relations
- Todd Mandel, Associate Director, Leadership Gifts
- Jim Ballie, Director of Prospect Research
- Adam Pruett, Assistant Dean of Students & Director of Recreational Sports
For a list of faculty members on leave, click here.
As we receive more information about their replacements and other departures, we will continue to update this post.