I’m not going to summarize political scientist Charles Murray’s recent Ath talk here because if I do, the stress will probably give me a heart attack. I will say that during his speech he brought up one of his more famous arguments, which is that poor people, especially people of color, are genetically...
- CMC Professor Eric Helland to Join PPE Program
- CMC Updates Maps and Signage Around Campus
- The Lighted Candle
- Senior Reflection: Articles I Never Finished Writing
- In the Name of Elliott: CMC Professor Ward Elliott Retires
- On Honoring Tamar Kaplan at Graduation
- We Need To Do More
- Senior Reflection: The Art of Memories
- Senior Reflection: Enjoy the Ride!
- Students Request More Keck Funding