The PPE expansion plan, which will welcome its first round of students this year, reached a new milestone as CMC tabbed current Economics professor Eric Helland to teach the Economics portion of the new track. The existing PPE faculty selected Helland from a group of faculty who had expressed interest. Professor...
- CMC Professor Eric Helland to Join PPE Program
- CMC Updates Maps and Signage Around Campus
- The Lighted Candle
- Senior Reflection: Articles I Never Finished Writing
- In the Name of Elliott: CMC Professor Ward Elliott Retires
- On Honoring Tamar Kaplan at Graduation
- We Need To Do More
- Senior Reflection: The Art of Memories
- Senior Reflection: Enjoy the Ride!
- Students Request More Keck Funding