When Ward Elliott first arrived at Claremont Men’s College in early 1968, George C.S. Benson was the college president, Bauer Center was still under construction, and the student body had just expanded to 800 students. The campus on which he first stepped foot was an enormously different place from the...
- CMC Updates Maps and Signage Around Campus
- The Lighted Candle
- Senior Reflection: Articles I Never Finished Writing
- In the Name of Elliott: CMC Professor Ward Elliott Retires
- On Honoring Tamar Kaplan at Graduation
- We Need To Do More
- Senior Reflection: The Art of Memories
- Senior Reflection: Enjoy the Ride!
- Students Request More Keck Funding
- Class of 2014: Six-Word Memoirs