Local artist Sandy Garcia with her rhino painting. (From Mexican Folk Art by Sandy Garcia Facebook page) Walking along Bonita Avenue in Claremont Village, one will see a painting in Chama’s store window of a rhino and female skeleton draped in pink ribbon. Created by Sandy Garcia, a local artist, the window...
- Unsettling Silence: Why Doesn’t CMC Talk About Race?
- Photo Essay: Cool Campus Dorm Rooms
- Album Review: TALKING IS HARD
- Letters to Home: Twice I Tried to Write About Studying Abroad and One Time I Did
- Letters to Home: SVP vs. IST
- ROTC Training at Camp Pendleton
- Reporting on the Rise
- Person Of Interest Identified in Appleby Arson Case
- Scripps Approves Trans Admissions Policy
- Pitzer President Laura Skandera Trombley Resigns