The Athenaeum is one of the greatest resources at Claremont McKenna. Four nights a week, we get to engage with speakers from diverse fields in an intimate setting over a fantastic dinner that somehow costs the same as a meal-swipe at Collins. As you could expect, some speakers are better attended than others,...
- Where Them Boys At?
- The Student’s Task: Challenging Routines & Assumptions
- Day Trippin’: Abbot Kinney Boulevard
- Google’s Eric Schmidt and Jared Cohen visit the Ath
- The Off-White Party
- Forum Movie Reviews: Non-Stop
- What to Expect from CMC’s New Student Leaders
- Prof. Wendy Lower, Holocaust Scholar, Visits the Ath
- CMC Alum Starts Gratitude Movement
- This Week in News: March 3, 2014