On Friday March 1, editors from the CMC Forum, Claremont Independent, Claremont Port Side, and The Student Life delivered an open letter to CMC President Pamela Gann opposing recent changes to the college’s student media policy. (Full Disclosure: I myself signed.) President Gann responded just before 5pm on March 4 with the following email: Dear Caroline, Marina,...
- Letters to Home: The Case for Sticking It Out
- Unsettling Silence: Why Doesn’t CMC Talk About Race?
- Photo Essay: Cool Campus Dorm Rooms
- Album Review: TALKING IS HARD
- Letters to Home: Twice I Tried to Write About Studying Abroad and One Time I Did
- Letters to Home: SVP vs. IST
- ROTC Training at Camp Pendleton
- Reporting on the Rise
- Person Of Interest Identified in Appleby Arson Case
- Scripps Approves Trans Admissions Policy